“Great Christmas dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Pacific Rim
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Table 35 brings a new level of dining to Guam. A perfect combination of spectacular food and unique ambiance that is both sophisticated, yet warm and comfortable. Open for lunch and dinner, experience our fusion of American and Asian cuisine using only the freshest ingredients, sourced locally whenever possible. Daily specials available. Live music every Friday and Saturday night. Upstairs space available for private functions.
Yokohama, Japan
“Great Christmas dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Thanks to other Tripadvisors we found Table 35. Just half an hour walk from Sheraton.
Although Christmas dinner wasn't the one as published on their own website, the selection of food and wines was great. Especially the red wine was excellent. Ricky was our waiter, who made it a fun evening. Although we have only 2 nights left, we might come back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
“Not Worth the Hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Frequented this place several ties with the sae outcome...under par service and quality of food.
First time my family went there the service was horrible. We waited forever to get our drinks. Since that took so long obviously we didn't get to place our order for food for awhile.
Finally received our food. NOthing special.
So we too took a break from eating there.
Decided to give it a try six months later and it was worse. Ok, I understand you have to take care of POLITICIANS because all PUBLIC SERVaNTS make so much money but do you have to forget about your normal customers?
Enough said.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Loveland, Colorado
“expect good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

this place has good food and service. nothing unexpected or really special. I could count on it. gin and tonics were average.

Visited December 2013
Barrigada, Mariana Islands
“Highly recommend Table 35”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends at Table 35. We ordered the fresh catch of the day, Mahi Mahi, and the Miso Rub Sirloin, which were both prepared to perfection! The service was prompt and friendly. The atmosphere was inviting and relaxed. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Wonderful meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I'm very particular about steaks and let me tell you, the other night Table 35 did not disappoint! Best part was they let me order something not on the menu...I wanted a combination of two items I saw on the menu...their answer...yes we can do it. I ordered the meat medium rare on the rare side (like a true meat eater) and it came back red, juicy and delicious. Appetizers were great, cocktails fine too. This is a must visit restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere