An outstanding place to stay if you are looking for a quite secluded retreat on oahu.
I have been there three times and each stay has exceed my expectations.
The other reviews are acurate - this is not the glitzy high rise vacation rental . This is the quite place for adults to quitely chill in a residential neighborhood away from the hotels and craziness that is waikiki. It is very close to the best beach on the island!
herlinda is a wonderful hostess who really makes this place very special.
I have really appreciated the emphasis she has placed on keeping this an adult quiet zone- the rooms are spotless and well stocked with all that you need - the zen room is amazing but the garden rooms are also great if you are on a budget
- Also Known As:
- Hale `Nalo Beach Rentals Hotel Waimanalo
- Hale `Nalo Beach Rentals Hotel
- Hale 'Nalo Beach Rentals Waimanalo, Hawaii - Oahu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hale Nalo is a beautifully maintained beachside property offering three vacation rental studios: two 400sf Garden Suites, and the luxurious 900sf ZEN Treehouse. Built in 2008, this place was created as a place of quiet retreat for mature travelers wishing to enjoy our island home. The Garden Suites are both fully-independent self-catering studios with 14-foot high vaulted ceilings, its own well-equipped kitchenette and an over-sized private bathroom complete with plenty of fresh towels and thoughtful amenities. Each is a corner unit, situated in a lovely tropical garden, shaded by the canopy of old growth guava and ulu trees.For those wanting more privacy, space and luxury, we recommend the ZEN Treehouse: a sublime second-level studio apartment with large east-west facing decks. Please look at the photos, they are worth 1,000 words.All guests enjoy free off-street parking and high-speed internet (wifi). ISLANDS Magazine called Waimanalo Beach THE #1 Best Summer Beach in the WORLD and FORBES Magazine included Waimanalo in its 2013 List of Top 10 Beaches in the U.S. (Waimanalo ranking #5).From the moment you arrive, you will sense that you have found a very special place. ... more less