Here we are awaiting our departure from Honolulu. We regret having to leave, but before I go, I just have to share the following! My husband and I just spent five glorious nights here! This was our first visit to Hawaii. After spending five days in Waikiki, we looked forward to the quiet simplicity of Waimanalo. From the moment Herlinda greeted us at the gate, we knew our stay at Hale Nalo in the Zen treehouse would be all we hoped it would be! As other reviews have mentioned, it was pure bliss waking up to the sounds of the ocean and the melodious birds outside of our windows. We found the Zen to be exactly what we wanted - perfectly appointed, spotless, and spacious. With palms and guava trees off one lanai, and the mountains off the other, we felt as though we were truly in our very own treehouse - isolated from the world! We applaud Herlinda's approach to keep Hale Nalo as a quiet retreat. In talking to other guests we met during our stay, we all agreed that her emphasis on trying to keep Hale Nalo as tranquil and as low traffic as possible, creates the atmosphere we were all looking for! I cannot speak for the other rooms, but the kitchen facilities in the treehouse were ideal for self-catering many of our own meals. This made our get away even more low key to where we didn't have to leave our "nest" for a full day or two. The beach is a mere hundred yards away so the surf lulled us to sleep each night....
What makes this all work so perfectly well is Herlinda's warm and hospitable personality! Her attention to detail left us wanting for nothing! We cannot wait for our next visit to Hale Nalo and to see Herlinda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hale Nalo is a gorgeous beachside property offering three modern self-catering vacation rental studios: two 400sf Garden Suites, and the luxurious 900sf ZEN Treehouse. Built in 2008, this is perfect for adults seeking quiet retreat sand to enjoy our island home. The Garden Suites are both fully-independent studios with 14-foot high vaulted ceilings, each with their own kitchenette and over-sized private bathroom. Our Garden Suites are both corner units, situated literally in a tropical garden, shaded by the canopy of old growth guava and ulu trees. For those wanting more privacy, space and luxury, we recommend the ZEN Treehouse: a sublime second-level studio apartment with large east-west facing decks. All guests enjoy free off-street parking and high-speed internet (wifi). ISLANDS Magazine called Waimanalo Beach THE #1 Best Summer Beach in the WORLD and FORBES Magazine rated Waimanalo #5 in its 2013 List of Top 10 Beaches in the U.S. Come! We'd love to have you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Hale 'Nalo Beach Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale `Nalo Beach Rentals Hotel Waimanalo
- Hale 'Nalo Beach Rentals Waimanalo, Hawaii - Oahu