Sid and Gracie from Austin Texas stayed at the Zen Tree House in July 2012. In every way, we were delighted. The apartment was beautifully decorated and had all you needed. The tradewinds kept the apartment cool and the fresh air was so relaxing.
The host, Erlinda was so gracious and helpful. We always enjoyed seeing her and getting tips on where to go. She is a great host!!
Waimanalo is on the quiet side of the island but easily accessible to everything. For us, it was great to take the short drive to other attractions and then get to come back to a very peaceful setting. The beach is a very short walk and is beautiful. We went for lots of walks and enjoyed the relatively quiet setting at the beach. It is a great vacation experience.. Thanks Erlinda
- Also Known As:
- Hale `Nalo Beach Rentals Hotel Waimanalo
- Hale `Nalo Beach Rentals Hotel
- Hale 'Nalo Beach Rentals Waimanalo, Hawaii - Oahu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hale Nalo is a beachside residence boasting two roomy Tropical Garden Suites (perfect for discriminating island travelers) and the ZEN Treehouse (pictured)... a sublime upper loft, ideal for those who require even more space and privacy. High vaulted ceilings throughout. Free off-street parking and wifi. As mentioned in ISLANDS Magazine: Waimanalo Beach is the #1 Best Summer Beach in the WORLD (June 2010), and Hale 'Nalo is the place to stay. ... more less