“We saw so many dolphins and a couple humpback whales.” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #3 of 16 Activities in Waianae
Type: Educational Sites, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Our educational tour lead by marine biologists and naturalists is based on the leeward coast of the island of Oahu and is dedicated to guiding guests to a low impact interaction, in and out of the water, with wild dolphins, turtles, pristine living coral reefs, and whale watching during the winter months. We specialize in safely leading small groups on our state of the art 34 foot ridged inflatable Scarib with our lifeguard certified crew, as well as providing round trip transportation to and from Waikiki and Ko Olina hotels.
Stockton, CA
8 attraction reviews
“We saw so many dolphins and a couple humpback whales.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

This is a great excursion!! We saw several dolphin pods and then got in the water to snorkel around them. It was amazing. We also saw a couple humpback whales that arrived in Hawaii a little early this year.
The crew (Katie, Jenna and Allie) was awesome. So knowledgeable and fun!
Again I found this in Tripadvisor which never disappoints. Thanks!

• Korean first
Kauai, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
“Great day on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We absolutely loved this trip. We saw a pod of well over 100 spinner dolphins swimming all around us. None of our family had ever gone snorkelling before but they made it so easy. Crew was helpful and VERY creative with the pictures. They were very knowledgeable about the sea life we saw as well the local area. The boat ride was a blast too.+

New York
14 attraction reviews
“An amazing morning on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was an amazing day trip made better by good fortune. The boat crew and photographer were great and had a really nice chemistry with each other that the rest of us fed off of. The trip was a good amount of time and the crew was very knowledgable. I thought this would be me swimming and someone pointing and yelling dolphins are over there. However, I was able to actually get and swim in the pod of dolphins. We also was turtles, an eel, and a whale - the good fortune. And I was able to hold a live octopus which suction cupped itself to my arm - again the good fortune. It was a great excursion Just do not expect much from lunch

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Definitely a "To Do" if you visit Oahu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I live on Oahu and have snorkeled quite a bit. The West side of the island can be a little more "tricky" to safely leave your belongings on the beach, but the snorkeling is incredible. We wanted to snorkel spots we had not been and be almost guaranteed (knowing that with wild animals, there is no such thing as a guarantee) that we'd see and hopefully swim with dolphins. We ended up that day snorkeling a spot we had snorkeled before because that's also the area where the dolphins were. We knew there was a chance we wouldn't snorkel somewhere "new", so that was no problem. We swam with dolphins all around us. It was AMAZING. The crew was awesome. (They won't say anything about this, but a tip at the end of the tour is a nice gesture given how great they will treat you.) The photographer is AWESOME and you'll have great pics to show your friends and family. She will show you a small album of her work, so you have an idea of what you'll be getting. The boat is not huge, so you won't be on there with tons of people. To me that's important. We were comfortable, it's very safe (although, you're talking about open ocean and swimming with larger sea creatures, so I wouldn't bring a small child), the staff/crew are so friendly, and we had so much fun. Give them a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Cottage Grove, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
“Crossed this off the bucket list!!! Best money spent hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

First off, the Dolphin's on this excursion are wild animals and therefore make the decisions as to wether or not they feel like interacting with the humans or not. You can not come into this having an unrealistic view of interacting with them like you would at Sea World or some other aquatic park where they are trained and confined in a small pool. The day that we visited the dolphins seemed to immediately recognize the boat and come up and around it doing small acrobatics and seemed generally interested in who was visiting today. There were other tours that showed up after we were all in the water and those tourist splashed and made such a ruckus you could tell that is upset the calmness of the pod. I would like to say a special thank you to the boat crew we had as they gave us the perfect instructions to help coax the dolphins to feel comfortable with our prescence and interact with us. This by far was the highlight of my whole trip and I would not trade that experience for anything. We were able to see so many dolphins, a baby dolphin, a day octopus whom we got to hold, a pillow starfish, sea turtles galaore, what more could you ask for? We have our own equipment too and have gone snorkeling on so many different places and scuba diving and have never seen the concentration of wildlife that we saw on that trip anywhere else. The CD of Images that I purchased was well work the $50 paid as it came with so many high quality beautiful images that will grace our walls for many years to come. The work that she does is amazeballs and I could only hope to take such amazing pictures someday in my photography career! I will never understand people who think that this is expensive for the amount of images and the quality of the images. You pay 10 times more when you book a session with a photographer back home and do not complain. Spend the money, it is worth it! The professionalism, friendliness, and expertise of this crew are nothing you can even compare to some cookie cutter experice with some aquarium trained dolphins. I would choose this any day of the week and if we get back over there, you can bet I am spending the money on this all over again!

Visited September 2012