“Top Notch Dive Shop/Experiences” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Patrick's Diving Adventures

Patrick's Diving Adventures
85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, Oahu, HI 96792 (Formerly Pearl Harbor Divers)
+1 808-589-2177
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Patrick' Diving Adventures is a small, independently owned, full-service SCUBA diving company located on the beautiful Waianae coast of Oahu, Hawaii, providing diver training, dive tours, equipment sales & service and rentals.Dive on sunken WWII-era ships, aircraft and tanks! If you want a truly unique scuba experience when scuba diving oahu, come and see us! Our mission is to provide divers with the ultimate personalized experience, whether they are taking classes, purchasing gear or going on an underwater tour. We don't want to be the biggest, but we do want to be the best!
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Top Notch Dive Shop/Experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you are interested in having the absolute best diving experiences along with the most courteous, knowledgeable staff and Instructors, there is no reason to look any further than Pearl Harbor Divers. As a resident of the Islands, I have had the opportunity to dive with many different groups and shops. NOT ONE OF THEM delivers the personal attention and extensive knowledge that Pearl Harbor Divers does. You might find a better price at other shops, especially those that cater to the military, but, that doesn't mean that you are getting the best equipment (or service after the sale) for your money. Patrick (Owner) will not be undersold for comparable equipment, even internet pricing, because he truly cares about what you are buying and not just the sale. Every Instructor is extremely knowledgeable and will go out of their way to make sure that you are taken care of. If you truly want to experience "Ohana", this is the only shop in town.

Visited March 2013
PHDivers, Owner at Patrick's Diving Adventures, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is really nice to hear that we're doing a good job. As always please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience with us.

Mahalo nui loa

“IT WAS AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My diver was Lacey, she was lovely and caring. Everything was perfect and I enjoyed my time to the max!!! Wanna go diving in Hawaii? It is the best place for diving in Hawaii.

PHDivers, Owner at Patrick's Diving Adventures, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words (Lacey appreciates them as well) and thank you for diving with us. When you return to Oahu, please come diving with us again - there's lots more to see!

Mahalo nui loa

Lemoore, California
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Open Water Certification”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I used my Living Social deal to get basic open water scuba certified with Pearl Harbor Divers and the experience was fantastic. Lacy and Andrew were great instructors and made sure everyone understood each task thoroughly in the pool before we hit the ocean. I also purchased a wet suit and Atomic 1st/2nd stage regulator setup from them saving hundreds of dollars with my military and student discount. Patrick offered some great guidance to me being a new diver on gear selection which was also awesome of him. I highly recommend this shop to anyone interested in becoming certified and will continue to dive with them and will pursue more advanced courses!

David S.

Visited March 2013
PHDivers, Owner at Patrick's Diving Adventures, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Aloha David!

Mahalo for letting us be part of your scuba experience. Really enjoyed meeting you and am looking forward to showing you some really great diving!

Mahalo!

Fredericton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Very helpful and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I was actually diving with another, also excellent, operation, but on that dive the boat was shared by that op and Pearl Harbor Divers. I was pretty cold after my dive, and Lacey noticed and made some suggestions, including a Lavacore garment she was wearing. I wanted to go to Pearl Harbor Divers to buy it, but Lacey first made sure that the op I was diving with didn't carry them, which I thought was very collegial and professional.
I did go to Pearl Harbor and they very extremely helpful, helping me to choose the right type of Lavacore top (they have various types) and get the right fit. It really did make a difference in the rest of my dives that week, thank you!

Visited February 2013
PHDivers, Owner at Patrick's Diving Adventures, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Aloha!

Glad we could make your dives here on Oahu more enjoyable (and warm!). Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future.

Mahalo

NYC
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Among the many dive operations in Hawaii, this one

- gave me a discount via living social
- trained me with Lacey, who was so incredibly attentive I was "over pampered" (as I was getting back on the boat she was taking my fins off me - in the water! I eventually had to ask her to let me do a few things myself)
- was flexible in letting me do some training remotely (for nitrox) as I am in NYC
- let me have lacey all to myself (like a private lesson)
- was understanding when I was running late for a dive

Smooth and takes care of you.

Aloha!

Thank you for diving with us! Really appreciate the compliments. We'll continue to work hard to earn your business (and I guess we'll keep Lacey around LOL). Looking forward to having you dive with us again on the 18th!

Mahalo

Patrick

Been to Patrick's Diving Adventures? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Patrick's Diving Adventures, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.