“Really fun time!” 5 of 5 stars

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Really fun time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

So one of the main things I wanted to do when I went on my vacation to Hawaii was ride horses on the beach. Little did I know, I would get to ride horses on the beach AND take a polo lesson! The workers at the polo club were so great - very knowledgeable and friendly. You could really tell they loved what they did, and could you blame them? They get to work with these awesome horses all day! My cousin and I got to play a little polo match together and although she beat me 3-2, we had a great time (: I would recommend this activity to anyone, no matter what experience level you have with horses.

Visited January 2013

Baton Rouge
3 attraction reviews
“Fun fun fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled across an ad for "Polo lessons." We wanted to do some horseback riding, so decided to give it a shot. We ended up with an hour and a half, private polo lesson... We're talking basics here. It was great! Awesome staff members, and something interesting, and active. We also took an hour horseback ride on the beach. Beautiful location, lots of time for photos. It was your typical nose to tail, tourist ride for most, but we were able to move around a little. Again, the staff were great. They ended up telling us we could stay at the beach, and use their shower to clean up if we wanted. Try this!