“Great small coffee roaster” 4 of 5 stars

808-622-2326
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Wahiawa
AUSTIN
“Great small coffee roaster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

It's a small place but great to visit. Most coffee beans used are purchased from other Hawaiian producers but they do grow some of their own and yes, they do grow coffee onsite. Free samples are offered and I was wide awake after sampling all 5 or so blends. You are welcome to stroll out of the coffee bushes out back. There is also an onsite coffee shop. It's a great place to visit and the folks there are very friendly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

On a rainy day we decided to visit the Dole Plantation and came across Green World Farms on the way. My husband had a cup of coffee and I had a hot tea. My husband was very dissatisfied with the coffee-not what Hawaii coffee should be at all and my tea was so hot it was undrinkable. We tried to drink our drinks but they were both so unpleasant we ended up throwing them both away. It is a cute little place but sad that they are not able to produce especially a cup of coffee that is palatable.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“just like Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

My Mom grew up in Halei'wa/Wahiawa in the early 30's and when I come visit we always drive around the Island..
I noticed the new buisness and stopped in, WOW !!!
very friendly staff, great coffees and snacks and the CLEANEST restrooms on the North Shore !
this is a regular stop now, like coming home....

Visited January 2014
Central Coast California
“Hidden Gem - great coffee, views, and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

As of March 2014 it literally was unrecognizeable as a coffee shop when I first drove past, but I turned around to check it out and was pleasantly surprised. The hot coffee was great, the decor was great, and the service was even better. They sell coffee, pastries, and other stuff you will like...and do it well. Lots of Hawaiian charm. I will definitiely return, and recommend to my friends. A hidden gem right in plain view with no business sign on the building, just a street sign that says Green World Coffee Farm.

• Visited March 2014