“An OK food court choice for Thai food.” 3 of 5 stars

(808) 455-2233
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Pearl City
Aiea, Hawaii
“An OK food court choice for Thai food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is my third visit to this food court establishment in the last year but the first review. Seeing the previous comments about this place, I wondered if I wasn't paying attention the previous visits, having no recollection of nasty service or nasty food. To me it's a typical food court eating place. The food is prepared ahead of time and kept warm/hot by a steam table (like the pans on a buffet). I've tried only the Penang chicken curry (about $6 with sticky rice). It was pretty tasty, nowhere near the best I've had but good enough that I would order it again. My friend had spicy bamboo, which he seemed to enjoy. The total tab for the two of us was $12 with no drinks. There was only one lady behind the counter who was very friendly. So, I don't think the one star comments apply based on today's experience or what I remember from earlier visits. The food was good enough, the service was friendly and it was cheap. Good enough for three stars in my book. Seating is in one large common area for all of the food court vendors. Restrooms are readily available in the rear of the food court.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Akashima Japan
“Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Cold food and sitting out for long time, not what you expect as thai food

Visited March 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“The Surliest Service Anywhere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

If you want service with a snarl this is your kind of place. With all of the good restaurants in the vicinity, it's amazing that they think they can get away with it.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere