“Can you ever go wrong with ice cream?” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Laie
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kensington, Maryland
“Can you ever go wrong with ice cream?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Can't say that I've ever had bad ice cream... Their flavors were a good balance of the traditional plus some Hawaiian-inspired, such as coconut and macadamia nut. They also have shave ice, frozen custard and drinks. My friend was a bit surprised that her bubble tea was a frozen/slushie drink. I just had a single scoop, but everyone in our group was happy with what we got!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wish We Had Found It Sooner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We found this place on our last night of vacation. Our only regret was that we only got to come here once. We opted for the Hawaiian Shaved Ice Bowl which came with ice cream on the bottom, 3 flavors or syrup, sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream on the top. The portion was enormous and my husband and I shared it. The line was fairly long, but the staff was working hard and customers were being served quickly. Hawaiian Shaved Ice stands are abundant on the island, and if you are in Laie, this one is worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
Oahu, Hawaii
“We discovered Angel's one day after visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We discovered Angel's one day after visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center. It's one of the shops in the outdoor food court in Laie and a hidden treasure. We've had ice cream and shave ice all over the island, and this gets our vote for the best of both. The shave ice is huge, incredibly fluffy, and served on a plastic stand that makes it easy to handle. The ice cream is amazing. I fancy myself a peanut butter ice cream connoisseur, and theirs is among the best I've had anywhere (including the mainland). We make a point of stopping at Angel's any time we visit the North Shore.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Alooooyeaha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

During my senior trip to Hawaii with my friends, we took one of the best stops imaginable to any of us: a stop to Angels Ice Cream. The shaved ice must have been shipped directly from Antarctica, the ice cream made from a golden cow in Germany and the flavors were a sweet ambrosia from the heavens above. Angle's Ice Cream was everything lovely, virtuous and of good report and I highly recommend that you seek after this thing!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“very cool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good price, very tasty, lots of choices. This little shop was a pleasant surprise. Loved our visit on a very hot, humid day. Portions were generous, variety of flavors to choose from, ample seating outside with umbrellas. We hope to come again!

Visited May 2014