“Sushi” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 98 Restaurants in Kapolei
Star, Idaho, United States
“Sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I really liked the sushi I had, but had only a few options because they didn't really know how to deal with my gluten allergy. Still, what I ate was very good and fresh.

Visited June 2013

Venice, Louisiana
“Suck!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Over priced low service, who charges for wasabi!?!? Keep push us to order something else , didn't have varieties food .... I never gonna recommend to friends

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle
“Good food, excellent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was raining so my wish would be that we would have known that we could have had hot foods from the outset. Having said that the food was good, fresh, inviting and well priced.

Visited April 2013
Alberta
“Average food and less than impressive service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Selection of rolls is kind of limited - variations of California and shrimp tempura rolls with different toppings. Portions are a bit small and price wise is about average. Value for your money is so so. I can't say it was great value but was not really expensive per se. Sushi is never cheap.

The biggest issue was the service. The young male waiter was the problem. Was not very attentive ensuring our glasses were full. He was impatient taking our order before we had decided what we wanted. The worst part is when he was beside us cleaning up at the sushi bar, we asked "excuse me, could we order..." and he said "you'll have hold on, I'll be with you in a minute". He then continued to clean the four spots for about 3-4 minutes, taking his time bringing dirty dishes to the back and eventually returning to see what we wanted. We ordered sashimi and he supposedly put it in. The couple beside us just happened to order the same thing about 15 seconds later as they sat down. They got their order a couple min later and we sat there waiting and waiting. The manager / cashier came by if we needed anything else and we told him we were still waiting for our sashimi. He asked the sushi chef who said the couple got theirs, but did not have an order for us. A min later we got ours.

Needless to say I was less than impressed by the service from the waiter and on our way out I let the cashier/manager know what happened. I said to him that the waiter needs to remember customers generate the revenue not cleaning up dirty dishes and customers are the priority. Don't take care of your customers, you won't have any.

The food was ok, not stellar, but if you are desperate for a sushi fix, it will do.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
USA
“"Sushi-Go-Round" worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

If you are staying at a resort in Ko Olina, get in your car and drive 10 minutes to enjoy this sushi restaurant. It is a fraction of the price of your hotel zone food and perhaps better tasting. It is next to a movie theater for those hours when a rainy day is keeping you inside your hotel room.

• Visited April 2013