“Great Luau but didn't feel it” 3 of 5 stars

Visit Paradise Cove Luau like an insider
$80*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: In the traditions of our ancestors, we pass on to you the knowledge of our rich history including the arts & crafts, games of skill, songs, dances and food.
Sammamish, Washington
11 attraction reviews
“Great Luau but didn't feel it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This review is not in comparison with other Luau's as this is the only Luau i visited. Performers were great, they looked great and their performance was good. But i did not get island feel. It was another Las Vegas show for me. I was expecting little localized experience. they made us shout Aloha couple of times until i got pissed off.

As we are vegeterian guys, person who was helping us (we paid premium seating to get this) got us Salad twice. I wouldn't blame them but just a feedback if they are seeing this review.

It was definitely a good evening for us.

Hey, parking is free!

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Fullerton, California
8 attraction reviews
“Great luau”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a very fun luau. There is plenty of entertainment before, during and after the meal! There are a lot of free activities for guests like temporary tattoos, make your own lei, bracelets out of fresh flowers, etc! This is a fun luau, I haven't done any others on the island so I wouldn't know how it compares to the other luaus. Definitely fun and worth the money! The food was good too.

Perth
5 attraction reviews
“A must do experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Did this trip on our last night in Honolulu. Had our two adult sons with us and we all really enjoyed the whole night, We lucked out with having Cousin Mo on our bus. He had us in stitches the whole way out and back and it really made the night. The staff at the cove were very well organized given the large numbers in attendance. Food and drinks were average, but about what we expected. Thought it was good value for the length of the experience provided.
Would recommend as a must do once.

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“A Hawaii Must-do...just not again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I'm glad we took in the Luau at Paradise Cove. I just can't see us doing it again. After entering and getting the picture with a few of the dancers it just wasn't what I was expecting I guess. The plastic deck chairs in the sand, the bar with the multi-level upgradeable drinks.. It just felt kinda cheap. The different centres for the kids was cool, making crafts, throwing spears.. All good! The dancers were great, but there didn't seem to be enough of this. The food... was a complete disappointment. I'd give the entertainers a 10, the location a 10, but the overall experience a 5. Sorry... Maybe I was expecting too much.

Placencia, Stann Creek, Belize
20 attraction reviews
“Good time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We really enjoyed this luau! I thought it was expensive though. We got a lei made for my daughter, watched a lady teach you how to hula, my son got a tattoo painted on him and there were several other activities for you to do. The food was alright (buffet style) and the show was excellent! It was great entertainment for my children, parents and grandparents.