“One of the Best on the Island” 5 of 5 stars

Visit Paradise Cove Luau like an insider
$80*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: In the traditions of our ancestors, we pass on to you the knowledge of our rich history including the arts & crafts, games of skill, songs, dances and food.
Hartsdale, New York
55 attraction reviews
“One of the Best on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was the second time that I attended a luau here and I must say that the location is the best, beautiful beach, and the food is good also along with the entertainment.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Diego, California
16 attraction reviews
“Like the others”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just fine if you haven't been to a Polynesian show before. Otherwise, same-old, same-old. Appreciate the talent but know it's a money-making dinner event for the hotel.

Visited April 2013
Amhersturg, Ont.
12 attraction reviews
“Alot of fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went to Paradise cove in May, we were very worried about the weather because it had been raining for 2 days off and on when we were in Waikiki. The weather looked pretty iffy and we called and they said don't worry it's not cancelled. So later we got on the bus and headed to Paradise Cove, we had Flo as our guide, all though she was nice, enough is enough with the whole "everyone on this bus is all family", "family this and family that, we are all cousins, blah blah blah", seriously, she went on and on about it, I swear at least 50 times. The first few times was ok, but after that I was like OMG enough with that already!! We were greeted with a lei and a drink, and we wandered around, what a beautiful property!. After dinner (which I enjoyed very much), it started to rain, pretty much through the whole show, they gave everyone free rain poncho's, the only ones that were covered were the ones who bought the most expensive tickets. It was a pretty fun night, and I will always remember it, although I think it's pretty much a one time thing.

4 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I read a lot of mixed reviews but my wife and I had a great time! Yes, once you get in there are other things to do that cost money but where else do you go that doesn't do that? We walked around and took pictures. We got there early go great seats and got our food easily when it was time to eat. The food was very good and plentiful. My wife and I both had a great time!

Visited June 2013
Sydney
“Good entertainment, shame about the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We booked the luau through our hotel and without asking he signed us up to the deluxe package at about $150 each which was pretty steep for what you get. If you get picked up on the bus expect a 45 minute - 1 hour trip to the west coast where the resort/luau is held. Our bus group leader Rich was great fun and kept us entertained on the way there and back.
They have different activities displaying cultural activities of islander life for the first hour or so and then show you the pig coming out of the imu (ground oven), however I think it's a stunt pig as there didn't seem to be any heat coming off or enough meat to feed the hundreds of people there.
In the deluxe package you don't have to line up for food at the buffet and you get table service. First course of salad, main was a bit of kalua pork, fried chicken (KFC), fish and some other bits, dessert was a few slices of cake and a wedge of pineapple.
Drinks were reasonable (if small) at $8 for a small plastic cup of wine and $6 for a bud lite.

The entertainment is where this luau shines. The dancers are all very fit and delivery an excellent show with plenty of movement, crowd participation and forms of dance from Samoo, Hawaii, NZ etc.