This is a beautiful relaxing place to stay. I little bit of a drive to Honolulu, but well worth it in peace and quite. The city is very metropolitan, nice shops and restaurants, very little parking is available so be prepared to pay to park. Park in hotel parking and have a drink at their bar and they will validate your parking. We parked for a couple of hours and it cost about $24, could have had a couple drinks instead and saved the parking fee.
The beach in Honolulu is crazy, and packed with people and a surfing dog or two. Pretty cute! It made going home to the Beach Club even more inviting with the beautiful beach walk, and gorgeous sunsets and occasional rainbow. There is construction, and with that a little noise, but not too noticable and certainly did not detract from a great resort. We are lucky to have friends who own at this resort, and that gave us the opportunity to experience the view from the 11th floor. We stayed in an emaculate two-bedroom suite, with exceptional decor and all the amenities we needed to stay forever. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast at the JW better than the Beach Club, but at $30 pp, we only did that a few times and had breakfast at the Beach Club a few times. It was more limited, but about 1/2 the cost.
Restaurants are limited in the area, but it isn't difficult to find places, and very easy to cook on-site, either in room or at the bbq's near the pool. I can't think of anything to complain about, except that eventually we had to go home and back to work!
Stay if you want a beautiful, relaxing holiday. Stay away if you want crowded beaches and a wild night life. For that stay in Honolulu. Loved it, can't wait to go back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu