I have just returned from 10 wonderful days on Oahu. This was my fifth visit and I fall in love with Oahu more each time. We were a group of five women ( 50-60's) celebrating two retirements and one birthday at a friends timeshare at the Ko Olina. (she traded for this week at this property - I do not begin to understand how all that timeshare works - but I was happy to stay at such an amazing property. There are very few negatives....and many, many positives.
First - the good (great)
Staff - excellent - friendly - helpful - wonderful - everyone from the greeters as we drove in, the check in, the activities staff, waitstaff, even met the GM - he seemed to be everywhere saying hello and making sure all was running smoothly - I understand he is fairly new to the property - but everything was top notch.
2nd - property itself - absolutely breathtaking ( I have stayed all over the world and all over the islands - this is top notch
3rd - rooms - amazing, beautiful - comfortable ( negative - except couch was hard - haha - not much of a negative)
4th - pools & hot-tubs - beautiful - the pool with the waterfalls was a little chilly for my liking - but I loved the "quiet" pool and spent my time there
5th - Location - perfect - far from the bustle of Honolulu - yet close enough to do everything
6th - FiaFia Luau - absolutely the best Luau I have ever attended - (and there have been many) The Chief is the best EVER ( loved him). Best food at a luau ever too....
Negatives.....just a few and nothing that would keep me from returning again and again.
1 - they charge for exercise activities...boo....most resorts I visit do not charge for the exercise programs - Disney Alauni next door does not -
2 - two Mi Tia's come with the Luau - for $95 pp you should get more
3 - waterfall pool too cold
4 - my team should have won the Spam Cookoff challenge - instead of taking 2nd place (but it was fun)
That's is - Loved the property - hat's off to the GM and the entire staff
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu