This review pertains to the ocean view guest room we stayed in for the first three nights of our stay on Oahu.
-We were surprised that the view was truly "Ocean View" (not partial or obscured) and might be even been described as "Ocean Front" by some establishments. We stayed in Hale Naia tower and our room overlooked the barbecue area, ocean, and lagoon.
-The resort grounds are beautiful, well-designed and relaxing. The open air hotel lobby is an especially nice place to spend some time.
-The pools are great for families, with several temperature options.
-The Ko Olina resort area is a beautiful place to stay. A scenic path weaves between the lagoons, sunsets are breathtaking, and the area has a decidedly more relaxed atmosphere than Waikiki. The Ko Olina Beach Club seems to be an economical choice for staying in the area.
-Service was always excellent.
-Kitchenette was surprisingly well appointed with toaster, dishes, dish soap, dish towels, etc.
-The guest room (not a villa) was very small and cramped. Traveling with a toddler, we end up spending a significant portion of time in the room due to naps, etc. so this is an important consideration for us.
-The lanai is also very small and cramped, barely large enough to hold the table and two chairs.
-The decor is nothing to write home about.
-On-site dining is overpriced and disappointing in quality, although this seems to be common in the area.
-If we return to Oahu, it is likely that we would stay at this resort again, but would opt to spend the extra money for a villa for the full kitchen, extra space, and nicer lanai.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Ko Olina
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.