Just finished up a 4 night stay at this perfectly located resort. 30-40 min outside of Honolulu, this ocean side resort is close enough to the action but far enough away to unwind.
We used Marriott rewards points for two nights and cash for the 2nd two. Rate was OK, but the studio sized room was very small. I believe the Marriott Vacation Club owners have much nicer, Vila accommodation choices.
Great soft sand, lagoon beach. Wonderful jogging path that runs between 4 different lagoons and resorts.
Only two restaurants on property. We ate at Longboards and enjoyed our breakfast and lunch.
They give you this silly discount card that Everyone has, but that they make you show at all the locations to get between 5-10% off. Dumb.
On our last night, we packed up and planned on a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub. After 5 minutes we were kicked out at 10:15pm by the pool police. The info given to us at the front desk clearly states that the pools were open until 11pm. Apparently our info was wrong. This really spoiled our last night in Hawaii.
Also, watch out for the fact that Valet, doesn't open until 7am. If you need to get your car early, to get to Honolulu, don't get stuck.
Overall, it's a nice place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu