As many of the other reviews have already mentioned, this property is beautiful with plenty of amenities. It has a great "Hawaii" feel to it! It was alot less busy than the nights we spent on Waikiki Beach. Several lagoon options and 3 different pools. There is also a small store to buy souvenirs and a little groceries if needed. Great for kids and families! There is a shopping center within 5-10 miles of the property that has a Walmart, Costco, Target, etc. This is great if you want to avoid going out to eat every meal. We booked a 2 bedroom villa, which came with 2 king beds, 2 bathrooms, a small kitchen, and a living room (with a fold out bed in the couch). Plenty of room for our family of 5.
My only compliant (although a major one) with this property is that there is virtually no recognition/benefits for elite members. I had seen this in other reviews, and now I wish that I had stayed at their other property down the road (JW Marriott). I have Gold status with Marriott (which isn't a huge accomplishment, I know), but unfortunately this meant nothing at this property. Not that I'm an elitist and feel that every stay that I have with Marriott needs to provide every single benefit as a elite member, but this property did not fulfill any of my simple requests. Early check-in? nope. Upgrades available? nope. Switch to oceanview room? nope. Late check-out? nope. It was as if this wasn't even a Marriott property, and the staff's response was pretty rude with the requests. "We never let anyone stay past 11am". The worst part about it is we booked a "mountain view" room, which turned out to be a "parking garage" view. I wasn't even able to see the sky from our room...just a bunch of cars. Nice job, Marriott, on taking care of your most loyal customers. Next time, I'll be booking down the street.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu