I booked Oahu because plane tickets were cheaper than Kauai and Maui, which really are the best of Hawaii. We are so over Waikiki. However staying at Ko Olina we were pleasantly surprised. The grounds are very open, the views are gorgeous and the staff were wonderful. You really need to rent a car if you stay here. Costco, Target and Safeway about 8 minutes away. We stocked up the first day because we did not want to eat on the property. Longboards restaurant was such a rip off, but we were waiting for our 4 pm check in and we had no choice. Food and drinks was not very good. We drove a couple of days to North Shore. Turtle Beach was awesome. Matsumoto shaved ice a must. Spent a day at Pearl Harbor and Dole Plantation.
One day getting surfing lessons at Waikiki. If you've always wanted to surf this is the place to learn. When you wipe out you fall into 3 feet of warm water and soft sand.
We did the Fia Fia Luau... Our comp for listening to the timeshare. Pretty good food and show was entertaining. My 7 year old was mezmerized.
Overall a great vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu