We recently returned from our 10 year wedding anniversary trip to Hawaii. We stayed 3 nights at the JW. It was a trip of a lifetime. This hotel is better than pictures indicate. We had a wonderful time. I would like to say a special "thank you" to Vicky. She served us room service breakfast every morning on our balcony. She gave us helpful hints on the island and had a bottle of champagne waiting for us when we returned to our rooms every afternoon. Also, would like to "thank" our waiter from The Terrace restaurant. After dinner one of the nights, he delivered a chocolate dessert tray to our room because he thought the entree took too long to arrive. Wow!!!
I would definitely recommend the JW Marriott hotel to anyone traveling to Oahu. Don't waste your time staying in Honolulu or Waikiki, way too crowded. This hotel is the best!! Thank you, JW, for making our 10 year anniversary trip a lifelong dream come true! We hope to see you again on our 20 year anniversary :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa is an oceanfront hotel that overlooks one of four beach coves. AAA Four Diamond rating with spacious guest rooms and lanais located on the western shore of Oahu. Guests enjoy on the on-site spa, sumptuous dining options and the championship Ko Olina Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Ihilani Hotel Kapolei
- JW Marriott Ihilani Resort And Spa Hawaii/Oahu
- Marriott Kapolei
- Kapolei Marriott
- Jw Marriott Oahu