My husband stayed here for a couple of days before heading over to Kona for our daughter's wedding. While it may be fun for some to stay in the hustle/bustle of Waikiki, we opt more for a little quietness.
As it is our 25th wedding anniversary this year we also decided to upgrade for ourselves.
This is an absolutely beautiful property and we had a beautiful room with a gorgeous ocean view.
Our only complaint is when we were staying there, there was a private function going on and late in the evening there was a fire works display (the reason for not giving it a 5). The fireworks display was wonderful to watch, however, with all of the stuff going on with Northern Korea, it would of been nice to know about the fireworks occurring before hand, a heads up when we were checking in. We had just flown in that day and were pretty tired, so I was awaken out of a very deep sleep wondering what was going on. That is the only negative about this place.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Ihilani Hotel Kapolei
- Jw Marriott Ihilani Resort
- Jw Marriott Ihilani Hotel
- Jw Marriott Ihilani
- Marriott Kapolei
- Kapolei Marriott
- Jw Marriott Oahu
- JW Marriott Ihilani Resort And Spa Hawaii/Oahu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa is an oceanfront hotel that overlooks one of four beach coves. AAA Four Diamond rating with spacious guest rooms and lanais located on the western shore of Oahu. Guests enjoy on the on-site spa, sumptuous dining options and the championship Ko Olina Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.