Apologies for the older review! but wanted to share my experience..
(Visited April 2008)
Stayed here for my cousin's wedding and I really loved this property.. It was my first time on O'ahu....and we had come up from 6days in Waikiki..... so this was a welcomed respite from the crowds and shopping.
Check in was smooth.....and our room was lovely... large balcony looking over the ponds/garden....immaculate room....large bathroom.....had a great soaking in their tub.....and room service was perfect... had an awesome breakfast on the balcony with my girls...that I still dream about.....my macadamia waffle was so light and delicious..hmm.....
Only stayed here for 2 days.. so I really didn't get to explore the property as much as I liked to....but the pool area was small/medium....staff offers you scented/cool towels for your refreshment.....nice touch... the private lagoons were gorgeous....and were not crowded.... and the shops on the lower level were very nice to peruse.... found some great soap items...and gifts for close family there...... My friend and I became addicted to the home made choc chip cookies in the gift shop!! OMG...... we came down 2x a day for them.... look for the big glass jars in front of the cashier.. you have to try them... we even came down on our last morning..for the first batch..to take on our flight home....lol....
My cousin's wedding was perfect in every way..... it was on the grounds of the property....in the afternoon......set up was flawless....and the staff were always around to assist....we danced till 2am....and walked barefoot back up to our suites....
I will definitely visit the Ihilani on my next visit to O'ahu for a few more days...so I can really stretch out and enjoy all of their amenities.....but for now...I only have good things to say about them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina is an oceanfront hotel that overlooks one of four beach coves. AAA Four Diamond rating with spacious guest rooms and lanais located on the western shore of Oahu. Guests enjoy on the on-site spa, sumptuous dining options and the championship Ko Olina Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Ihilani Hotel Kapolei
- Jw Marriott Ihilani Resort
- Marriott Kapolei
- Kapolei Marriott
- Jw Marriott Oahu
- Ihilani Resort & Spa At Ko Olina Hawaii/Oahu