“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Pho 808 is an authentic Vietnamese resto! It's a small place located in Kapolei. They have a variety of food menu not just pho. They also serve curry and sandwiches. Price is very affordable. Service is good. They even have a small restroom inside their resto lol. Parking can be a challenge since the place can be very busy especially during dinner hours.

Their pho comes with the usual beans sprouts, basil, mints and jalapeńos. You can ask them for additional vegetables with no extra charge. You gotta try their summer rolls and their fried meat rolls too. It's the best. They even have take-out orders!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kapolei, Hawaii
“Average Vietnamese in Kapolei”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Maybe because I lived in Arlington, VA, which has a large Vietnamese population or maybe because one of my best friends is Vietnamese and took me to great places when I lived in Atlanta, GA, but Pho 808 is just average. I have had better chicken lemon grass in clay pot in both Arlington and Atlanta. And, don't get me wrong, because this place is better than most in Kapolei. I think it is a shame since there is a decent Vietnamese population that there isn't a better place. I will go back and try the pho, as I read online it is very good but my expectations are low. Definitely better than Pho One in Kapolei. What can I say, I am just not impressed.

Visited October 2012