1) Stake out your chairs early in the day. The best ocean views or chairs by the pools get taken early. 2) Buy your shave ice elsewhere. Aulani's shave ice was a major disappointment--small portions at high cost, and we had much tastier shave ice elsewhere. Opt for the Mickey Premium ice cream bars instead. 3) We bring some food with us so we can enjoy pineapple, papaya, etc. whenever we want during the day. 4) Even if you're just with adults, do some of the kid activities. A movie outside, electronic menehune hunt, etc. are very fun. On our last visit I got a cold, and I checked out a Disney movie and watched it while I rested. 5) Check out all the original Hawaiian art. It is easy to just walk by all of it, but pause and enjoy. Beautiful!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa In Hawai`i Hotel Kapolei
- Aulani, a Disney Resort And Spa In Hawai`i
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa Hawaii/Oahu