This is a great place for children. My 12 year old daughter enjoyed every bit of the hotel. The pool, hot tub, water play area, and lazy river was full of smiling, and laughing children(paradise). The only problem for me was there was no adult entertainment. Everything was closed by 11:00pm. On the beach at night fall the place was empty, because of no light or entertainment I assumed it was discouraged. If it was just me and the wife I would not stay at Aulani, but with children I do not think you could find a better place. You pay for the Disney name.
- Also Known As:
- Aulani, a Disney Resort And Spa In Hawai`i
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa In Hawai`i Hotel Kapolei
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa In Hawai`i Hotel
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa Hawaii/Oahu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Olotels, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.