My husband and I are Disney Vacation Club members and wanted to try out this new vacation club resort. It was everything and more than we expected. The cast members were so pleasant, polite, genuine, and accommodating from the moment we arrived until we left. We had a 1 bedroom villa on the 14th floor with a beautiful ocean view. The room was so beautifully designed and appointed with top quality ammenities. We had breakfast every morning at 'Ama 'Ama overlooking the gorgeous ocean. And yes, those fruit crepes are to die for, as other reviewers have noted! We also dined at 'Ama 'Ama the first night of our stay and we had a wonderful dinner as well. On our last day, we went to the Vacation Club Members area and were welcomed by cast member Alan, who so graciously answered all of our questions and even arranged to show us the 3 bedroom villa, which is absolutely spectacular. There seemed to be plenty of lounge chairs both at the pool area and on the beach, and they are currently expanding their lounging areas further. We had a wonderful stay and can't wait to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa In Hawai`i Hotel Kapolei
- Aulani, a Disney Resort And Spa In Hawai`i
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa In Hawai`i Hotel
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa Hawaii/Oahu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.