“Just Okay” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Everything was just "okay". It was very warm in the restaurant so we ate outside. The wait staff was slow and not very interested. The food was average.

Visited June 2013

“Good service, food could have been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

A group of us went here for a quick late lunch. Our server was friendly and always smiling. I always find that a plus.

On the food front, we started off with the nachos. The were ok. Nothing to write htome about. We had asked for the peppers to be on the side, because not everyone in our group likes them. Now the funny part. The peppers were all around the side of the nachos melted into the cheese and chips. I guess the cook thought we just didn't want them on the top of the nachos so he put them on the side.

I ordered the chicken taquitos. You could tell that they were the frozen out of the box ones. You know the ones that are real small and not a lot of meat. I would have expected a Mexican restaurant to make their own and not charge the amount the did for frozen ones. On the plus side, they did come with a generous amount of sour cream and guacamole. Over all I would not order them again.

Still up in the air if I would go back.

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Service was fine, food was not”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I ordered chicken enchiladas and my wife had a chicken taco. They were generous portions but did not taste right. My enchiladas had a strong chicken taste and I stopped eating it about 1/3 through the meal. My wife eat 1/2 of hers and stopped. They removed my meal from the tab and offered a free dessert, which I declined. This was the second time we have tried to eat here; neither time was good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“A nice little place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food was great, once our waitress remembered to put our order in. We waited quite a long time. Because of the wait, they offered us a free desert which we accepted. I didn't even notice when they added the "free" desert to our bill. But, the waitress noticed and actually came running across the street to find us and give us our money back. Food was excellent.

Visited April 2013
Kapolei, Hawaii
“Awful Food, Awful Service avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were stating at the JW Marriot over the road and decided to try somewhere else for dinner. It was faily busy but got a table quite quickly. I took them 15 minutes to take our food order, and another 10 mins for our. drinks to arrive. I had a bottle of beer and my wife had a juice out of a carton. Our appertizers took around 25mins to arrive, and these were ok, if not a little large. Whilst we were eating our appertizers the waitress brought over our main courses, she really wanted to put them down, and couldnt understand that we were still eating our appertizers, she was very simple. Anyway, our main course came out and it looked awful. The refried beans looked like manure, and tasted not that far off. The food was cooked poorly and tasted. awful, my wifes fish taco tasted like frozen fish fingers. Please avoid this place

• Visited October 2013