“Nice ambience!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta
“Nice ambience!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We ate at the bar!! My wife and I split the fish and several appetizers and a bottle of wine. We enjoyed the outside atmosphere and the servers were very attentive. Pricey, but what do you expect from something nice at a resort.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hawaii Kai, Hawaii
“Bland”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We waited an extremely long time for our food and when it arrived we found it to be sub par. The steaks we ordered had no flavor. I always find it hard to screw up shrimp when I'm grilling in my backyard; this shrimp was along way from my backyard. I would recommend eating at Longboards for half the price and for food that is well seasoned.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Never ever ever again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

As a repeat costumer to Chucks Steak House in Ko Olina I must tell I will never step foot in this restaurant again. While there can be variations in the quality of food at any restaurant, when the overall experience falls to the level I experienced this evening falls to this level you know there are major problems. If the management it all all concerned they will take notice, and recognize that there are obviously problems with some of the newer employees and the overall attitude within this business. It takes a lot to earn a "ban for life" rating from me, Congratulations Chuck's you have earned it. With so many quality customer focused restaurants on the Island, I have to ask myself why would I waste my precious time and money here. The answer is clear, I won't.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Traditional surf and turf....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

with a fantastic view of the grounds and lagoons at the Marriott Ko Olina in Kapolei. Chuck's is an old time favorite in the islands with fresh fish, great steaks, open salad bar and of course, mai tais! Highly recommend Chuck's, although it's not cheap!

Visited March 2012
Chalfont Saint Peter, United Kingdom
“Good choice of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The only real restaurant in the hotel. Good choice of food from basic fare to daily specials although if you stay in the resort for more than a few days you will have to travel further afield to get a change.

Visited December 2012