“Love the Aloha Paradise Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aloha Paradise Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kaneohe
Aloha Paradise Inn
You added Aloha Paradise Inn to your Saves list
44-633 Kaneohe Bay Drive, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Kaneohe B&B and Inns
Hay River, Northwest Territories
“Love the Aloha Paradise Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2008

I am amazed at what some people will write. My wife and I were at the Aloha Paradise Inn for our annual seven week stay during the time that the previous terrible reviewer was supposedly there, and absolutly have to dispute all of it. My family and friends have been staying with Harriet for almost 10 years now, in fact we were her very first guests. In all that time, we have never had anything other than a great holliday. The suites are very spacious, clean, and well stocked with all you will need for your stay. Any assistance with driving directions, where to eat or what to do is always there for the asking. We have booked again for 2009, and would whole heartedly recommend the Aloha Paradise Inn to anyone looking for a great vacation in a quiet and relaxing environment.

• Liked — Quiet mornings on the deck
  • Disliked — Airfare costs to get there from Northern Canada
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
So.Cal.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

I have been to the Kaneohe Aloha Paradise Inn on three seperate visits. Myself and my family have always found the suites to be very clean and pleasant. I don't know what happened to the person who posted the "bad" review but I just booked for another stay this coming August. I am very much looking forward to my next visit ! I can't wait to get out on that first morning and have coffee with my dad (well he drinks coffee I usually have a fresh mango) on the lanais over looking the beutiful Kaneohe bay. Taking out one of the kayaks for a morning paddle on the quiet calm waters of the bay. Even though it is on the other side of the island from where the rest of my family lives and there are cheaper places closer we have returned again and again for going on the fourth time now. Looking for the noisy night life? The lines for that first elevator to get to the hotel lobby in the morning ? Waikiki traffic? This won't be the place for you. But its my kind of "quiet paradise". This is the place we go to get away from it all and be together as a family three generations in one beutiful and relaxed setting now thats what I call quality time! Is it August yet!
Darren

• Liked — The tranquility. The waterfront view. Hospitality.
  • Disliked — Wish I could fish at night but thats no biggie.
  • Stayed August 2005, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

Four of us rented this very reasonable 2 bdroom right on the water of Kaneohe Bay. Enjoyed the beautiful view of the mountains and bay immensely, so peaceful and serene. The owner respected our privacy and was very helpful when needed with suggestions of things to do. Very, very spacious, full kitchen. Very clean and tastefully decorated in island decor. We would recommend this place for other happy, mellow people who want to enjoy the gorgeous view and relax.

• Liked — Clean, spacious, good value for your money, FANTASTIC views
  • Disliked — na
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

I think the previous review was a drive-by by a very nasty person. My own experience with Aloha Paradis Inn: I've stayed there three or four times since 2000, and NEVER been disappointed. Also note, Harriet has accepted my credit card number for deposit on a number of occasions. She's NOT a cash-only scammer. The units I've stayed in are always spotless, and are modern apartments with all neccessary appliances in good working order. The view from the lanai is spectacular, and the web site photographs are indeed accurate in that respect. Zero crowds and deserted beaches within minutes from the door. I'll stay there every time- In fact, I'll be there again this coming May with three friends and my oldest daughter. Split five ways, that'll be around $240 each for the week. That's equivalent to a single night in crowded Waikiki. Beat that.

• Liked — Facilities, location, location, location
  • Disliked — getting there- Air fare...
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Aloha Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!