“stopped here” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
San Ramon, California
“stopped here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

stopped here for a late lunch one day after exploring the east side. good food and good service! my gf had coconut shrimp (she shared it with me and it was very, very good!). I had a Caesar salad, which was pretty good!

Ruby Tuesday is part of the Windward Mall in Kaneohe, with Macy*s, Sears', Aéropostale and a bunch of other smaller national chain stores you find at malls on the mainland, like Lids. There are also a bunch of local stores.

The day we were there, there as an indoor farmers' market, with lots of locals selling their vegetables and wares. I bought fresh pineapple cup from a local vendor, and my gf got bought
some very fresh and ripe papaya, which she brought back to our hotel room, and we had for a snack later.

Anyway, the food at Ruby Tuesday was very good and the service was above average.

Visited August 2013

“Service is an issue”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

After my last experience I really didn't want to go back but my husband said we should try again. Our waitress was nice but the service from the kitchen needs improvement. When I am made uncomfortable looking around to see when we might get our food when other people have got theirs before us and we were their first, then I don't want to deal with it again. The booths need serious maintenance and even though our waitress was extremely nice others just disappeared for long periods of time. This is the second time this has happened to us so I don't know if it is personal thing or not but here is our experience. Hope this helps the manager in some way.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food is a little salty for me and the staff is okay. It really depends on who is waiting on you. Not all the staff but some disappear and you really wonder where they go. I don't like their mix'd drinks. Too watery...

Visited May 2013
Kaneohe, Hawaii, USA
“Chain restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is another chain restaurant that is consistent to the others. Can get pricey for something mainstream. Drinks are good here,

Visited October 2012
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Wonderful Ribs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Excellent ribs, tasty, meat just fell off the bones, excellent salad bar, cute bartender, good atmosphere!

• Visited February 2013