“Zipline fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Kaneohe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bay View Mini-Putt and Zipline, located in Kaneohe, is one of Hawaii's most popular family attractions. We offer wholesome fun for everyone; for those who are young, to ones that are young at heart. In addition to 36 holes of miniature golf, we offer Oahu's first commercial zipline.
“Zipline fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went to Hawaii to Zipline and I'm from Alaska it was a totally a fun experience that I would do it again. David and Justin are awesome!

“very fun but short”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

first visit. enjoyed the trip.. something different but short ride. I had fun though
from Alaska.....

Malibu, California
5 attraction reviews
“Good Oahu zip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

I had the awesomest time zipping at bay view. I give it a thumbs up! Dave and Justin are really cool helpers. I'm 9 thanks Gavin

4 attraction reviews
“Alot of fun unlike any other place on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We go to the miniputt and zip line all the time! We have also attended birthday parties there too! It is a lot of fun to play mini golf in a local and casual atmosphere! The zip line is a great deal and is a lot of fun for the family to enjoy! It is high and long enough to not be too terrifying!!!
Too bad they did not have a full service restaurant so we could stay longer!!!!

Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Best Zipline on Oahu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The zipline may not be the longest in the world but what they lack in length the guides make up for in customer service, especially Nick. He took the time to double and triple check all of the gear as we went along. I had a lot of fun soaring over the mini golf course. The best part was being able to see Kaneohe bay while flying across the sky.

Visited November 2011