We have been visiting Round Table Pizza for the last few years. And, to be honest, it's one of my favorite places to visit for these reasons:
1. Location is everything especially when you have kids. It's a short ride on Keolu Driver to get here from just about anywhere in Kailua.
2. Lots of parking
3. ATM machine located nearby
4. Alcohol friendly
5. Video games to keep the kids occupied
7. All you can eat SALAD BAR... it's the basics but still refreshing
8. A great menu with interesting pizzas you wouldn't find anywhere else.
However, there are a few things about the pizza joint that may have you thinking this isn't the right spot for you..
1. Limited seating
2. Very busy on friday, saturday and sunday evenings
3. It can be loud depending on the people having dinner there..
4. Be sure to check the Honolulu Advertiser, Star Bulletin or Mid Week for coupons. Checking for specials will save you a few bucks.
5. The pizzas aren't cheap!
Hopefully you find this review HELPFUL!!!
If you own or manage Round Table Pizza - Kailua, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.