“Best Every!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Long Beach, California
“Best Every!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Best Mom & Pap dinning ever! The food is amazing and the love from the family who owns it warms your heart. They litterally know everyones name and what they order by heart. <3

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver
“Great Food for a First Time Korean Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I were in the mood for Thai and in Kailua we couldn't find a good review for a Thai place but we did see great reviews for Willow Tree so thought we would give it a go though niether of us had really had Korean food before. We were not disappointed. I have a huge combo dish to try a bunch of different foods. It included Beef, Chicken and Fish. It was amazing. My wife tried a BBQ beef dish which was also sensational. This is not a fancy restaurant which was fine with us, but the service was great, our water was kept full all the time and the food was so good, we returned on our last night in Kailua for another round.

Visited July 2013
San Mateo, CA
“Met my craving for Korean Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

While visiting a friend out in Kailua I was in desperate need of a Korean food "fix". She mentioned Willow Tree as a very popular restaurant, often seeing lines of patrons outside the door. We both ordered the Meat Jun plates and it was so good! The size of the place is very small, but I noticed many people waiting had ordered take-out. I read their menu and it looks like they have all the Korean favorites and more! My only regret: not having a long enough stay to try more menu items. Great Food!

Visited June 2013
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Freshest kimchee ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stopped here for lunch and ordered the shrimp tempura saimin. It was very good with tempura shrimp and veggies with a delicate broth. A side order of kimchee was brought to my table and it was the freshest I've ever tasted. They make it in-house. Lots of people were there and it looked like they were regulars-for good reason.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kirkland, Washington
“Hole in the Wall - Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant has been here for over 30 years, and has remained consistently the same, with great Korean food. I visit it every time I am on Oahu.

Visited March 2013