“Best of the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kailua Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kailua
Kailua Guesthouse
You added Kailua Guesthouse to your Saves list
345 Wanaao Rd., Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734   |
Ranked #5 of 14 Kailua B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I had never travelled to Hi before when I lucked on the Internet and found this place- the one review that I just read said something negative about the beds being okay and the bedding needing to be trashed! I never thought this and I travelled to Hi eight (8) times and all times I stayed at Kailua Guesthouse. Take the reviews with a grain of salt but I found the Kailua guesthouse to be quiet, clean and comfortable for the price. The amenities of the possible travel itineries (with/ or without car) and the helpfulness of the staff to be outstanding. The owner is nice and engaging and for the price of the Kailua Guesthouse compared to other accomodations in downtown Hi (Waikiki) it can't be beat. I liked the Kailua Guesthouse very much and found that the owner, the staff and the accomodations to superb given the location-Hi. Well everyone has their likes and dislikes- but I found it to be great, the safe was added after my sixth visit, there is a kitchenette, but who needs that when you have such great and cheap eateries nearby! Give it a chance and I think you agree with me that this a great place to stay-Btw last time I travelled here was 2009 -Ingrid

Room Tip: Honestly I can't offer a tip regarding the room size as they're comparable in size just some...
  • Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Great location, a few blocks from the beach, great for a family, owner kept to himself, but the apartments were in need of new bedding. The beds were very comfortable but the sofa bed needs to be replaced. The pillows , sheets,and blankets,etc. need to be thrown.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Kailua Guesthouse? Share your experiences!