“Pizza after the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Pizza after the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I stopped in the pizza shop on the way back from the beach. I thought is was pretty good stuff. I had a meat lover with some spinach. They didn't put any sauce on this particular variety, so I thought it was a bit dry.
I like the Boston style of pizza, thin crust is my favorite, I might just ask for some sauce next time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Great pizza slice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

At first it seems expensive. It's not when you see the size of your slice. We have to share one slice because of the size.

Visited August 2013
USMC
“Great good, reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We visit Bob's regularly. The pizza is great particularly after visiting Kailua Beach. Seating is very limited. Afterwards you can enjoy shave ice at Island Snow. Price is not bad for Hawaii.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York, NY
“Pretty Darned Good Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Loved Bob's: the pizza is well-made and the price is great. Just sodas and water but you can also BYOB (we were celebrating a high school graduation with a bottle of bubbly). The outdoor seating area is small but we had no problem finding a place for 10 people (not all at the same table but next to each other) and didn't feel rushed to leave—at one of the tables, a couple broke out cards and played a game that looked like pinochle or some thing and there were still empty tables around us during the 45 minutes or so that we were there (I guess most people get their slices to go). Our family said they make it a point to drop by Bob's every time they visit Kailua/Lanikai.

I don't know what makes it Boston pizza: it looked like an O'ahu version of New York-style to me.... but all that really mattered to me was that it was PDG!

Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great Pizza with hugh slices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

One slice is really two big slices! Excellent crust, sauce and value near one of the top Oahu beaches for watching wind and kite surfing!

Visited April 2014