“Phone reservation” 2 of 5 stars

Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Adventure
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: While you could certainly hike along these trails, there’s something special about exploring this exquisite oceanfront setting high in the saddle. Experience the majestic natural beauty of Oahu’s North Shore while horseback riding at Turtle Bay Resort. A picturesque trek along trails tucked within this 880-acre resort is a great way to enjoy the area’s spectacular beaches, tropical forests and sandy coastline. Group trail rides, evening rides, sunset jaunts and private outings are available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Colorado Springs, Colorado
11 attraction reviews
“Phone reservation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I can only comment on the conversation/booking/oopppss non-booking. I called to make reservations, set a time, gave my credit card information, THEN asked the weight of the riders. Well folks they only handle 230# or less. Seems any disqualifiers should have been brought up BEFORE taking all my credit card information. I also seem to have totally confused the receptionist with spelling my name using alpha numeric code. Oh well, to those of you who made the trip, it does sound wonderful, just be aware that if you are OVER 230 pounds, don't shop here.

Visited October 2013

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Private Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went first thing in the morning and it was just the 2 of us with a guide. We rode all around the coast for about an hour and 1/2.

Visited October 2013
Clifton Park, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Thanks for my Private Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My horse was Cody and he was soo sweet. Horses are well taken care of and you can tell the staff at the barn truly know and love each horse. Ride was fun and great to be able to gallop and not do a head to tail slow ride. Thanks again!

Visited September 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“A Walk in Nature”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I own a horse, but my husband is not a rider, so we opted for the hour long group ride that walks along a sandy path into the woods and along the beach. No cantering involved. What a great way to experience nature on this beautiful property! Our guide was very experienced and friendly. The horses were well trained and healthy. This was a very well-run operation. I throughly enjoyed the ride! It was so peaceful and quiet along the trails, and the air was cool. We saw interesting plants and trees. I highly recommend this!

Visited September 2013
Orangevile
5 attraction reviews
“Loved it scenic and historical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Riding on the beach was on my bucket list. I was thrilled to have the opportunity. Along the trail is an area where the first planes flew the day of the attack of Pearl Harbour . My husband is a history buff so the information that the trail leader was able to share made the ride enjoyable for him as he isn't much of a horse person.

Visited November 2012