“Fabulous Shripm” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Kahuku
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: The Kahuku Grill is located at the historical Kahuku Sugar Mill. From the street you can see a large wheel that was part of the old mill. When entering the parking lot to the right there is a gas station. Parking can be found on the at the curb in front of the large wheel and to the left of the entrance. The Grill is right behind the big sugar mill "wheel". Hope to see you soon.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fabulous Shripm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The macadamia coconut shrimp plate is the best. It's my favorite shrimp on the North Shore. Highly recommended and excellent service.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chorley, UK
“A-Flippin-Mazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Its location is less than stunning, the building looks run down and disgusting, the furniture is pretty dreadful, but the meal...oh my goodness!!! I did not want to go here at all, simply because I am a food snob and didn't want to eat in a 'dump' like this...but the food was unbelievable! The Cowboy Burger was the best burger I think I have ever had, and the Coconut Shrimp wasn't just the best shrimp I have ever had, but a taste I am going to try to replicate on other foods when I get home. From sight, I couldn't believe how highly this was rated on Trip Advisor, but decided to take the plunge anyway...and SO glad I did! (Service was great too!)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, AZ
“Outstanding Coconut shrimp and burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I stopped at this little restaurant a few years back and it was very good then. It has since changed management, and the menu is a little different. However, the food is excellent. Their speciality is coconut shrimp and my wife said it was outstanding. Large shrimp butterflied and coated in coconut and mac nuts, then deep fried. I had a speciality burger that was an excellent combo of burger and toppings. Wedge cut potatoes were very good, as well. Excellent service. Don't pass this place up when doing the circle of Oahu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wonthaggi
“A good restaurant with wide variety menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Kahuku grill on approximately three occasions. The food was good and service was also good. Not my favourite restaurant but convenient for our stay.

Visited November 2013
“Coconut Shrimp - YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I came here for lunch one of my last days on the North Shore and was so sad it took me that long to find it!!! I went back for dinner that night it was so good. The coconut shrimp was fantastic but the burgers and sandwiches were great too! Great prices, great food!

Visited August 2013