“The Best Stop 4 your money” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 61 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Mexican
california
“The Best Stop 4 your money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2009

We were on vacation to hawaii and were driving thru the northshore. We stopped at killer tacos just to take a look at the menu. Everything looked go and was cheap so we stood in line to order. The girls working the counter were great, they were very helpful and the portions were huge. We sat ourselves in the airconditioned dinning room and the atmosphere was just wonderful. Its a very busy little taco shop. I would recomend everything. We went back to everyday and ate there untill we left. I recomend you eat there

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hawaii
“Not killer tacos but road kill tacos”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2008

Killer tacos did not stand by their advertising name. The food was terrible and their hospitality was even worst. This is not a friendly dinning atmosphere and diffinately not a family restaurant. The manager and 3 other employees stood around, talking story, and had little interest in helping or serving customers. I would never reccommend any of my friends, family, and associates to an unfriendly environment. I am a local. Born and raised in Hawaii and this place does NOT share or have the ALOHA SPIRIT.

Kansas
“Best place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

I went to Oahu for vacation in December with my mom and uncle, and whlie were up there, we went to Killer Tacos. And man, That place was the best i have ever been to! The Chicken Taco Salad was huge, and it wasn't very expensive at all. And i ate there three times in the two weeks that we were there. I can't wait to go back in a few years!!!

gilbert, AZ
“alright food, not worth the attitude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2008

The food is okay. Especially the pork. In fact, we were quite enjoying it until the manager or owner actually came out from behind the counter and started yelling at us, literally yelling, about our "noisy children". We were part of a large group seated at three separate tables. Our group included two 2 year olds. These two had JUST started yelling back and forth, as 2 year olds have been know to do, when she started her tirade. It was unbelievable. She never asked nicely. She told us to "just get out". We were really dumbfounded, it was so out of line. So, I definitely wouldn't call the atmosphere family friendly. What happened to the spirit of aloha?