“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

808-637-7472
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the extreme West North Shore of Oahu, Pacific Skydiving Center is the most scenic Hawaii skydiving dropzone, conveniently located one hour from Waikiki.Join our experienced staff for an adventure you won't forget over the spectacular North Shore of Oahu! We welcome you every day from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm (later on weekends) weather permitting.
Useful Information: Stroller parking
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

It's about half the price of other skydiving places. Falling 14000 feet is an experience that can not be over stated the location is perfect right on the coast you'll never find a more beautiful view of the mountains and miles of coast even the drive out there is gorgeous

Visited July 2013

Oviedo, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“check it off the bucket list!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We chose to go with Pacific Skydiving after reading reviews in Oahu Revealed. It was easy to make a reservation by email and the staff responded quickly to followup emails with questions. We were thrilled when they told us our 16 year old could jump if we were also jumping and he had ID. He loved it!!
The drive from Waikiki was a bit confusing and frustrating. The instructions on the website which they directed us to follow clearly states to get on Hwy 803 and definitely do not get on hwy 99. As H2 ends it DOES turn into Hwy 99 but then merges into 803 at a Y in the road with the other lane going to the North Shore via 99 which you do not take. 2 staff we called to assist us became impatient telling us wrong information about the highways. We did end up getting there a little late which was okay and we watched the safety video and signed many waivers. The woman running the introduction was very patient and knowledgeable. We did wait a full 3 hours until we jumped which they tell you is possible so we were ok with it because we were the last ones to arrive in our group of about 20 or so. May be first to arrive first to jump. ? Also they have to take into account the weights of everyone, how high you are going, how many cameramen they need per group, etc. Our tandem jumper and camaraman introduced themselves and we felt comfortable with then because they were professional and serious about what they were doing. They checked the harness and then walked out to the plane alongside us with the camaraman taking pics and video along the way. We loaded into the plane and up we went to 14000 feet . Got a little nervous when they opened the door and the cold air came in ;) Worked our way up to the door, looked down and wondered why I would do this--and then out we went---I didn't have to jump --you just fall out with your tandem jumper. Free falling is different and fast--125 mph they say!--but it doesn't really have the perspective of "falling". The camaraman is taking pic while freefalling! The parachute opens and then you are just floating looking at the beautiful mountains and the North Shore waters. A few spins and you land exactly where they want to land on the field---amazing! The landingis soft and easy---just keep your legs up.
We chose to buy the great pictures. Could have got the video which was great but we opted just for the pics.
An awesome experience! Safer than some other things we did in Hawaii! DO IT!!

Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Glad I picked pacific”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

There was two skydiving places on the north shore and I was actually approached by the other one first. I did some research and decided to go with pacific. I'm REALLY glad I did. The staff was knowledgeable and fun as hell. I felt so safe that I didn't even get scared until right before jumping-haha! I did it though and it was the best experience EVER! I love the video and the pics and highly recommend pacific to anyone who wants a great time!

Ps-we were OVER the 14,000 mark before we jumped (I checked) ;)

Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Pacific skydiving is amazing!!! I jumped yesterday for my first time. I was wicked nervous, but my instructor jumping with me - Marcelo, totally calmed me down and made me feel comfortable. He was the best!!!! Talked to me the whole way up, ad reassured me it was going to be a great time. Boy was he right!!! It was the most amazing thing I've ever done!! I highly recommend pacific skydiving, and Marcelo!!! Thanks guys!!

New York
“Do Not Go Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was so excited to sky dive for the first time so I called them to make a reservation but didn't hear back and had to call them five times just to get an answer. when he (the driver) called us we went downstairs. As soon as we went down to meet him he says "you are late. Don't be late." We said sorry. but seriously we were two minutes late. He called us and went downstairs and that took us two minutes. Ok whatever.

When we got in the shuttle it is was full and there were lots of japanese passengers. We (me and my boyfriend) were only Americans. I don't know if he did that on purpose but He just gave the tour guide in Japanese while my boyfriend was sitting right next to him. I wasn't sure if he spoke english that well. So when we arrived to the skydiving center I asked him "Do you speak english?" He goes "yeah" By that time I felt really tick off. so I went into the office and asked for a manager but no manager around so we left the place. Then! this women who was giving safty instruction chases after us and says "I heard what happen and I apologize and the driver doesn't speak much of english." I'm sorry that you felt that way. but if you felt that way why didn't you ask him to talk to you in english?" she says.

SERIOUSLY!!! I already felt discriminated against and I would ask him to talk to me english? then she goes but since you are here already it's our responsability to know where you guys are going so if you decide to leave please let us know. I'll be in the office. So we went back in the office and told her we are not going to skydive with them. Then she tell us we owe them $60 for the ride in the shuttle. wow! I couldn't believe it. She said Well it not our fault that you guys are not skydiving and you reserved a seat that other customers would of taken. What happened to her I'm sorry talk?