“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

The food was the best I have had in a long time, I'd say the best I ever had , the best restaurant I have ever been too

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Ate here twice on a recent visit to Haleiwa ... once for dinner, another time for lunch. Have to say I liked my lunch experience even better than dinner. Lunch was a simple burger in the bar -- top notch service, food was delicious. For dinner ... had the evening special (pork tenderloin). It was ok. And the service was ok ... maybe a waiter recently graduated from training? He was very pleasant ... just seemed a little nervous. Then again, we were a table of four women ... maybe we scared him (we have that affect on people). Would definitely eat here again. It's kind of a nice setting, super close to the marina ... and they have an outdoor seating venue too.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant and was amazing, the food and attention was incredible. I recommend 100% and its a must do in hawaii.

Columbus, Ohio
“Nice spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had great food and drinks (draft Red Hook!), and enjoyed the setting next to the harbor. The bar was quite popular early in the evening when we were there. Our dishes were well prepared and we left satisfied. Considering the limited choices in Hale'iwa, this place is a sure thing.

Outdoor seating looks out on the harbor. Some parking onsite.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Relaxed atmosphere, great drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I was here in 3.14 with a bunch of family. My dad is from Halewia.

I have never been to Haleiwa Joes before, but 12 of us decended upon the bar. We ordered a lot of different apps and food. The food was excellent and the cocktails were awesome. Service was really friendly despite us taking up a big hunk of the bar area and blocking the walk way.

• Visited March 2014