“Jess and Nick's Diving Adventure With Ricardo” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 47 Activities in Haleiwa
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawaii Eco-Divers & Surf Adventures is an ecologically friendly Scuba Dive Company. We specialize in Ocean related activities such as Diving, Kayaking, Surfing tours and more... Our main goal is to provide an amazing eco dive experience that is also educational and fully interactive with the Hawaiian marine life. We provide High - def videos and free photos of all our dives. Aloha
Carrboro, North Carolina, United States
“Jess and Nick's Diving Adventure With Ricardo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

As a PADI certified diver, I was impressed by Ricardo as he was training Jess (17) and Nick (14) to dive in Shark's Cove, Oahu, Hawaii today. He was thorough, careful, and our kids had the most wonderful time. They were completely psyched and completely safe with Ricardo, and his enthusiastic and professional approach to Sport Diving training. Thanks so much, Ricardo, it is much appreciated. Deb and Kevin

Visited July 2012

Wahiawa, Hawaii
“Mahi SCUBA Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Another great dive with Ricardo and Hawaii Eco Divers! Mahi and Makaha Caverns. Beautiful!

Visited May 2012
Los angeles
7 attraction reviews
“Diving with Ricardo..great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Had a wonderful dive with Ricardo on our recent trip to Oahu. Ricardo was very patient with us from the initial booking to competing the dive. Ricardo was able to rearrange the dive date to meet our schedule and was very help from the inital phone contact through the end of the dive.

The boat dive off the west shore at the Mahi Wreck site was everything we had hoped for. Saw schools of spotted eagle rays which was new experience for us. The boat was comfortable and provided snacks and a light catered lunch. Perfect day for us. I just wish I would have had more time on Oahu to try his surf excursion while we were there. Ricardo takes pictures underwater during the dive and sends them to you so you can share with your experience with others.

We also dove at Sharks cove which is a beach dive. The swim through caverns were an unusual treat for us. I thought I might get claustrophobic inside the caverns but you can always see day light at the end of the cavern. My personal preference is the boat diving but both were must dos while on the island.

Visited May 2012
Centennial, Colorado
“Great Dive Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Just completed my first ocean dive with this company. I got certified for scuba diving in a hot spring so I was a little nervous for my first boat dive. Ricardo was great to work with. He is great with beginning or advanced divers. Watching many of the other dive masters on our same boat, I was glad we were diving with Ricardo. He took great care of us while diving from start to finish. I would recommend this company and plan on diving with Hawaii Eco Divers when I return to Oa'hu.

Visited March 2012
Rapid City, South Dakota
“THE BEST DIVING and ALL AROUND SERVICE IN HAWAII”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Ricardo and Hawaii Eco Divers provided an unparalled diving adventure! We spent all day out on a BEAUTIFUL boat, diving, whale watching and having a wonderful meal. The dive sites were fabulous and the equipment is TOP NOTCH! Safety is a huge priority and I felt completely comfortable for my dives. You will not be disappointed! Ricardo can help you make hotel/housing reservations, suggest activities and take you on adventures.
Obrigado, Ricardo and see you next year!

Visited February 2012