“Good health boost” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Sydney, Australia
“Good health boost”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

A great healthy alternative to the normal fast food available. Try one of the fantastic smoothies, Himalaya's was my favourite. And the homemade cookies are very moorish!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

haleiwa
“terrible for locals”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

first time I went there I asked what was good. what I got was it good sarcastic remark from someone I later found out was the owner. She then left me there for a good few minutes even though it wasn't busy. The food was okay at best but then again i'm probably biased at this point. I thought I'd give it a second try. Someone was uninterested as they could get finally me took my order after i was standing there quite awhile wondering if I was invisible. the third time...yeah right. no making that same mistake. I can definitely see why i don"t see any of the locals there. that's too bad if any of them want to try something different. I now actually get something on the way home vs going there again. definitely will be voting with my dollars elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Found this place by accident because its in the back of a store. Had "the pipeline" smoothie and it was excellent! The girls at the counter were very nice

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“You can't Beet this Box”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Tucked away in the back of the local Organic Grocery you'll find this little gem. Normally, when I hear vegetarian, I head the other way - BUT NOT HERE. The food is delicious and lovingly prepared. I always judge a restaurant by how many locals eat there, and you'll find surfers and Haleiwa locals here at any time of the day. TOP NOTCH!

El Lobo Tip: Relax ... it's small with about 5 tables and it takes a while to get your food. Love takes time!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Amazing and fresh vegetarian food! We have eaten here twice in 2 days and will probably again tomorrow.
I haven't tried a smoothy yet, but they look amazing.