“Good suprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Madison, WI
“Good suprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Found it accidentally. Although we are not vegetarian, food was great... although small, loved the atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Fredericton, Canada
“You gotta go here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I found this on line and I must say it exceeded my expectations ...tight quarters but the food is worth it! A must for veggie lovers!

Visited April 2012
“Amazing healthy, flavorful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012 via mobile

Ate here before going out to surf one day and we all had amazing food. The lavo sandwich was incredible - I want to try to replicate it when I get home! We also had the portabella and the falafel sandwich options. Everyone cleaned their plates - even the steamed kale. A meal we felt good about giving our family!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“not worth the trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

We originally went to this place to explore the different types of organic food. We didn't know there was a cafe in the back of the store. I wasn't impressed with the grocery store and was very disappointed with the attitude of the cook in the cafe. We placed our order and was told it would be about 25 minutes. I said that I didn't mind plus I enjoyed watching the meals being prepared. After sitting there for about 15 min., I asked one question and was rudely told by the cook that she couldn't talk to me. I wasn't having a conversation. I merely asked one question. I found this to be very rude especially since she had no problem having a conversation with her friends that were there. The cook is very arrogant and the food isn't anything special.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Haleiwa, Hawaii
“THEE BEST VEGAN FOOD ON NORTH SHORE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

absolutely scrumptious fresh vegan food made by a friendly crew of lovely girls. I recommend the burrito babe. Tofu, veggies, mmmm so ONO

Visited July 2011