“good homemade ice cream” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 61 Restaurants in Haleiwa
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Palmdale, California
“good homemade ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

stopped here for some ice cream. 2 kids had vanilla and chocolate cones . I had the acai berry just because it was different. overall I think that this place is better than matsumotos shaved ice just down the street. I liked it so I would recommend

Visited October 2013

Chassat, Limousin, France
“Very good ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

After a long walk we stopped in Haleiwa for a break, and chanced on this place. The ice cream was fantastic, the lady serving really pleasant and the general feel was really nice. Great value too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“Delicious Homemade Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I were in search of Hawaiian shaved ice following dinner at Kua Aina, but the popular Matsumoto's had just closed. We then wandered into Scoop of Paradise and are so glad we did! We did not experience the rudeness of the shop owner as described by other reviewers. He was not overly friendly letting us browse the selections in peace but chatted pleasantly after we placed our order. My husband had vanilla macadamia nut, and I went with peanut butter cup. Both were creamy and delicious! My husband commented it was the closest thing he's ever tasted to his grandparents homemade ice cream cranked by hand. Eating this treat while watching the sunset at Haleiwa Beach Park created a perfect evening on the North Shore!

Visited September 2013
“Rude guy behind counter”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Plenty of places to find good ice cream in this town, man serving ice cream was blatantly rude. If you want our business, at least fake it til you get my cash. Ice cream didn't taste homemade. Disappointment and waste of cash.

Visited August 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I went in late one night, near closing time and the man behind the counter was not overly friendly but pleasant nonetheless. I usually go for something chocolatey but they had a special lavender flavor that piqued my interest, and I was not disappointed. It was a light, unique flavor and I loved every bite. The sugar waffle cone was also very tasty.

• Visited August 2013