“" Happy Trails completed my vacation "” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Aloha, join us as we celebrate our 20th year anniversary providing you with a top quality guest experience on Oahu's scenic north shore of Hawaii. Nestled on the hilltop above picturesque Waimea bay, our well trained horses and professional guides escort you through our hidden island paradise. Explore nature's rustic charm as you ride along trails that weave through sun-filtered forests, fern laced valleys and organic tropical fruit orchards. Enjoy a "taste of Hawaii" as you sample our seasonal ranch grown varieties of bananas, guava, star and passion fruit. Capture panoramic ocean and mountain views at scenic vistas along your trail ride. Come, share in our spirit of aloha and the pleasure of horseback riding with Happy Trails Hawaii.
USA
“" Happy Trails completed my vacation "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

They are so many fun things to do in Oahu, but the most definitely one you can't miss is the Happy Trails horseback riding overlook at North shore. It is the beautiful scenery with a touch of native tree in Hawaii. The employees were nice and friendly, especially my guide " Trish ". All of the horses were very well train, easy to ride and control. I was ride the horse name " Jewel " , she was a lovely horse.

Minneapolis
“The Best with the best guides!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Staff treated us with the best humor and information along out ride. Horses are beautiful and very nice. The staff went out of their way to make sure the rider was matched to the horse. Mine even came with power steering and power brakes!!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“A beautiful Hawaiian memory!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My daughter and I enjoyed a beautiful afternoon ride at Happy Trails yesterday! The horses are beautiful, well-loved and cared-for former polo ponies. The owners and guides obviously love these horses and it shows. No bits are used and the horses were very well-behaved. The trail takes you through a shady, hilly, tree-lined path through natural Hawaiian vegetation with gorgeous views of Waimea Valley below! I highly recommend you visit Happy Trails on your next visit to Oahu!!! Mahalo Robert and Mark! My daughter, Jessi, and I made a beautiful memory!!!

Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“Happy Trails was definitely worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I arrived for a horseback ride to see more scenery in Oahu. The employees were funny and friendly and the horses were very well behaved. Make sure you show your horse who's in control early on. We got to ride in the back of the group and our horses had opportunities to gallop when we fell behind. It was my first time riding a horse and Happy Trails made it a fun experience that was definitely worth trying.

Visited October 2012
“Happy Trails was a fantastic experience with welcoming employees!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a wonderful ride at Happy Trails this past week. The employees were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They were well versed about many aspects of the Hawaiian culture and geography. The horses were also very well behaved and happy! Thank you Happy Trails! -Kelsey