“I come here every time for the curry chicken salad” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Salt Lake City, Utah
“I come here every time for the curry chicken salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This restaurant was first recommended to us by a local. If you're lucky enough to sit on a the veranda, do so and you'll get to look out at the sea across the street. I love the curry chicken salad, sitting inside a papaya with mango chutney on the side. I'm afraid I can't tell you what else is on the menu because it's what I order every time I go there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Great food, walking distance from the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Jameson's is just across the street from the Waimea Bay Beach Park. If you are taking surfing lessons at the park, Jameson's is a great place to relax afterwards. Food was great and the staff was really polite. All the food we purchased on Oahu was pricey, but my family commented that Jameson's had the first burger that was worth the money.

Visited December 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
“large menu great drinks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

really good food and a very stiff mai tai!! the service was great!! they have a good happy hour. they also have a little gift shop in the back!

Visited December 2012
Portland OR
“great view at a high price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

North shore is a small town so this was the first place that stood out and looked good to eat. I had the Rubin sandwich that was really good but I thought it was over priced for one. All the menu items were really expensive. You can easily spend thirty dollars a person for dinner here. If your not on a budget then its prob fine for you but if your a traveler I would say find somewhere up the road.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Firestone, Colorado
“Very good food and location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was a wonderful dinner and the location is beautiful! The menu has a lot of choices and we enjoyed our appetizer and meal. The Mai Tai's were far too strong, taking away from enjoying it. The gift shop in the restaurant was fantastic! We ended up buying as much in there as our food bill was and the lady working the gift shop was very nice. We would go back if we ever get back to Hawaii.

• Visited December 2012