We (me and my boyfriend) stayed at Maria and Bernie's for 4 nights and we had a wonderful time there. The room (Anthurium) as well as the rest of the house was very clean, comfortable and cosy. It really felt like being at home away from home! In the evening we sat outside in their beautiful garden (sometimes with some feline company) after having watched the sunset at famous Sunset Beach (which is just on the other side of the street). Maria and Bernie were so friendly and helpful, Bernie even gave us some great insider tipps for our visits to Maui and Kauai. It was also a great place to meet other travellers (although we had the feeling as if to have the house to ourselves - it was very quiet). I hope that one day I will come back to the North Shore - if I do, I know that I want to stay at Kalani!!!! Thanks again for making this the best part of our vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Kalani Hawaii Hotel
- Kalani Hawaii Hotel Haleiwa
- Kalani Hawaii Oahu - Haleiwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha! Come enjoy our own paradise, B&B style with gardens, quiet- private lodging, only walking distance from white sand beaches and the warm, blue Pacific Ocean. We are located between world famous Banzai Pipeline and Sunset Beaches. Winter is for wave and whale watching, international surf competitions with summer verrry laid back for relaxation, books and catching up on your thoughts!~"Suite Style" accommodation with master bedroom/king bed with additional mini bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Kalani Hawaii reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.