“Mother / Daughter Scuba diving trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 46 Activities in Haleiwa
Type: Educational Sites, Tours, Adventure
Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Mother / Daughter Scuba diving trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I took a Mother/Daughter scuba diving trip with my 12 year old daughter. We couldn't have asked for a better company to dive with than Deep Ecology. From the first phone call Noel made us feel like family. Everyone was so approachable. The dives at Shark's cove were perfect. Our guide Tyler was helpful, kind and knowledgeable. We will definitly dive with them again. Thanks for making our trip memorable and fun!
Nicki & Haylee

Honolulu, Hawaii
15 attraction reviews
“We Love Pat and The Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Always love going up to Deep Ecology. The store is lovely. It's bright and happy, with something for everyone. Nice selection, always friendly service. Reyna is a sweetheart, and so is Pat, the owner. You'll find art work all over, and a great selection of scuba gear. They sell clothing, stickers, lotions, jewelry, etc. as well! My husband is going through their dive master program, and has worked with Tyler so far. Very impressed with the safety and professionalism.

Santa Clara, CA
32 attraction reviews
“Excellent Dive Master, Cool Dives”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This dive shop was recommended to me by a diver on another dive trip on the South Shore. When I called for information, Noelle was very gracious and helpful in booking my dives. I signed up for two shore dives. Arriving at the shop, I could sense a great spirit among the staff. Stacy was our Dive Master, leading five divers. She had the equipment ready for us, and we were off in the van. We had two dives at Sharks Cove. Loved them! Stacy was attentive and informative. I'd dive with Deep Ecology anytime.

Burbank
“Shark's Cove Dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Devon and Mark at Deep Ecology were great tour guides. My husband and I haven't been diving in years and they were patient and reviewed all the necessary skills and made sure we felt comfortable before getting in the water. Their equipment is top notch and they're very knowledgeable about the local dive sites and marine life. The whole experience was fun and easy! Highly recommended.

New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
“Great dive shop on Oahu's North Shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Dove twice last week with Deep Ecology. Day One with my wife who was brand new to scuba so we did their dive discovery package. Day two with other certified divers. Great team, value and service. Couldn't be better.