“Where to get a good lei” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Activities in Kaunakakai
Type: Farms, Ranch & Farm
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
“Where to get a good lei”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

It was nice to go out, pick my own plumerias and make my own lei. Malia was very informative and showed the whole process from collecting the flowers to shipping out orders. I had a good time.

Visited December 2011

Far away from Hawaii
“Terrible communication!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Terrible communication. I tried to order plumeria flowers from them. I got 2 e-mails responding to my e-mails with questions. Last time I heard from them was on Monday. I needed them for Saturday night. I e-mailed twice to make sure order is in but didn't hear from them so I called today (Thursday). The lady said "Oh you need them on Sat. Well we forgot to ship them today so I hate to tell you this but we can't do anything about it." It is a very special event for me and I was so looking forward to them. I called the Hawaiian Lei Company right now and they were so helpful. I am getting a beautiful ginger lei on Saturday before noon!

Been to Molokai Plumeria? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Molokai Plumeria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.