“Better than In-N-Out” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Better than In-N-Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011 via mobile

I walked here from the ferry and was so impressed with the friendly staff that I asked their names so I could include them in this review. Thanks to Pili, Kawai, and Nelle I asked when I was finished if they made the burger and onion rings extra good just for me and they just said "that's just how we make our food, we put some love into it". It may look like in-n-out in some regards on the inside but it tastes much better. I had a pastrami burger that was to die for and the onion rings were really nice and crispy and fresh. I'll go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Kapolei, Hawaii, United States
“great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

nice people and good food and air condition, try the teri salad was really good

Visited October 2011
California
“Hawaii fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Great Teriyaki!!! Teriyaki just doesn't taste that good at home. :)

Visited September 2011
Provo, Utah
“Great options. Tasty food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I love Molokai Burgers shakes. They have hamburgers and fries for my husband, and meat and rice or noodles for me! You can't go wrong. The restaurant is very clean and welcoming. It is a must eat - we went almost every day we were there!

• Visited July 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“Clean, friendly fast food - good veggie burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

This is a clean, friendly restaurant with standard fast food options. There are several types of burgers, fries, and onion rings. The service was friendly, the restaurant was clean and bright, and the food was good. The onion rings were definitely better than most fast food places - crisp and fresh! The walls are decorated with interesting and historic photos from Molokai.

Note to vegans and vegetarians: In Molokai, there are very few options for vegetarians, let alone vegans. While Molokai Burger isn't exactly healthy or vegan, we were impressed that they have a veggie burger (with a Boca patty). I'm not sure if the patty is vegan or not (some are made with cheese) but it was pretty good. If you are vegan, ask them to hold the mayo. However, if you are a strict vegan and planning to visit Molokai, I would suggest bringing your own food, in general.

• 4 of 5 stars Food